Our Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL® Code 444 and National Electrical Code® (NEC®) TIA‑568‑D.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- High transmission performance
- 1 Gigabit at 23AWG tested up to 550MHz bandwidth
- Rip cord for easy cable stripping
- UL® Certified
- CMR Riser Rated
- Pure copper solid conductors
- Spine for added strength and to help ensure a clean signal